Monday, June 14, 2010

Devoir au café

I spent most of the day doing homework at Amex, the campus café. I got a decent amount done and enjoyed the atmosphere. The café is so Americanized it makes me feel at home. The World Cup was on too, so I got to say I watched that too. I had a mushroom quiche and bought some coffee at the bar. By the time the kitchen opened my friend and I couldn’t resist the French fries.

After, I took a trip to Concorde to go to Longchamp and get some bags while they’re cheap. The trip was a success and I made it home trying to decide if I should buy dinner or eat my soup (all I have left). I settled on soup but when I got stuck at the cross walk near my residence I saw a fruit tart through the window and decided if I was saving money on dinner, I may as well buy dessert. I haven’t had it yet, but I’ll let you know how it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment